Airport Shuttle to Galway
Take all the hassle out of travelling with our reliable and comfortable travel service.
- Good quality pick-up and drop-off.
- Pre-book with us to avoid queues for taxi’s/buses.
- We cater for both single and group travel.
- We can combine airport transfer with tour depending on which airport you are travelling from.
- Fly to and from Shannon, Knock (Ireland West) and Dublin.
Tours to suit your needs
No matter what part of Ireland you want to see we can take you there. Both full day and half day tours can be arranged. If booked in advance these tours can coincide with your airport transfer.
Tours can include highlights such as:
- The Cliffs of Moher
- The Burren
- Aillwee Caves
- Dungaire Castle
- Wild Atlantic Way
- Kylemore Abbey
Let us know what you want to see and we will customise it just for you.
Hen & Stag Parties
We believe that the hen and stag party are just as important (if not more) than the big day. Book with us and we will ensure you have a great, hassle-free day/night/weekend.
We offer the following to ensure your comfort:
- Group pickups from multiple locations
- Refreshment breaks as required
- Transport to wherever your party is on (including multiple stops)
- Popular destinations are: Galway City, Westport, Carrick-on-Shannon, Limerick, Athlone.
Golfing is a very popular activity in the west of Ireland. If you are planning a golf trip why not pre-book your transport from your hotel to your chosen golf course and back again.
Depending on where you are playing golf, we can combine some sightseeing too. Give us a call to inquire more.
Make sure that your guests are kept together and arrive on time on your wedding day. We can collect from homes/hotels and bring them to the wedding ceremony and then to the wedding reception. You can relax and have peace of mind that no one will get lost and everyone will arrive on time.
Aran Island Trips
The Aran Islands are a huge tourist attraction in the West of Ireland. From the scenic views to the beautiful melody of the Irish language, visiting the islands is a must.